It’s natural to feel overwhelmed when you experience an accident or a loss. You may feel unsure about what to do next, what steps to take to protect yourself, or what to do to get reimbursed.
At Westfield, we have a ton of experience (175 years, to be exact) helping people get through their losses and come out the other side. We’ve put together a series of checklists to help you prepare:
- Insurance Claims Checklist — Learn how to prepare for an insurance claim and what to do if you experience a loss
- Steps to Take After a Car Accident — Get specific tips about what you should do immediately after a car accident
- Steps to Take If You Get Sued — Manage the stress of receiving legal papers by following these simple steps
- Workers Compensation Claims — Use our guidelines to help you navigate the unique nature of workers’ compensation claims as an employer
We’re here to help
For all other claims, immediately contact Westfield’s 24/7 claims response line at 800.243.0210 (option 3). When you call, have this information handy:
- Your policy number
- Phone number where you can be reached — landline and cell, if you have both
The sooner you contact Westfield, the sooner your claim can be processed.
Once you contact us, you can expect the following:
- We’ll do our best to contact you within four hours after receiving notice of your claim to begin processing.
- A qualified professional claims representative will explain your coverage, review your claim and assess your damages.
- We’ll pay your loss promptly in accordance with your policy terms and conditions.
Wherever you are and whenever you need us, we’ll be there. And now, so will your policy info.
SIGN UP NOW
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.